SpaDreaming.com understands the importance of keeping information about you confidential and secure. We therefore make it our highest priority to ensure that we look after your information and use it responsibly.
1. Who controls your information?
2. What information do we collect and how?
3. How do we use your information?
4. Who do we share your information with and why?
5. International transfers of data
6. How do we keep your personal information secure?
7. How can you control your personal information?
1. WHO CONTROLS THE INFORMATION?
Information collected by us is controlled by SPADREAMING Ltd (trading as SpaDreaming.com) (‘SpaDreaming.com’, ‘SpaDreaming’, ‘we’, and ‘us’).
2. WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT AND HOW?
The information we collect may include your personal information, in other words information capable of identifying you as a particular individual, such as your name, telephone number, email address, transactions with us and credit card information.
Although in certain instances we will require you to provide us with your personal information, for example, to enable you to set up an account with us or purchase products or services (and we will make it clear to you at the time what we need from you) you can visit many pages on our website without the need to supply any personal information.
SpaDreaming.com may collect personal information about you in the following circumstances:
- When you purchase products and/or services – You may provide us with your name, credit card details, including card number, card type, cardholder name, expiry date, billing address and delivery details when you place an order through our website or other channel.
- When you register to receive our newsletters or other marketing material or update your preferences in our preferences centre – You may provide us with your email address, name and other relevant information to enable us to tailor our direct non-transactional communications with you.
- When you participate in competitions, questionnaires and surveys – When you complete questionnaires, surveys or competition entry forms you may provide us with your personal information including your name, street address, email address and other information we might request.
- When you contact us or our customer services personnel – When you contact us by email, phone or post, for example dealing with our customer service personnel, you may provide us with your personal information such as name, email address etc. In addition, we may record your calls to our customer service centres.
- When you provide certain content to SpaDreaming.com, for example testimonials and customer reviews.
- From third party sources – We may receive information about you from other sources, for example from credit reference agencies to guard against fraud or we may receive your address and delivery information from third parties engaged for record correction purposes.
3. HOW DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION?
SpaDreaming.com will use your information to provide you with a dynamic, personalised and secure service to offer you a truly rewarding online experience. In particular, we will use your information for the following general purposes as long as you have given us your consent:
- For registering your account with SpaDreaming.com – We will use the information that you provide to us when you register as a member on the website to set up and maintain your account. We will send you a confirmation email notifying you that your account has been set up. We may also obtain information about you from other sources and add this to your account profile.
- For fulfilling orders – When you place an order for products or services via the website or other distribution channels, we will use your information to process the requested transaction and provide you with the products and services you expect.
- For responding to your queries – We may use your customer information to respond to your queries for example, about an order, navigating the website or accessing your account. In order to address your query you may be contacted by email, over the telephone, or other communication method by a member of one of our customer services team. We may also use your contact details to send you follow-up information about a booking (for example, regarding changes to spa treatment times in order to help you access whether an alternative arrangement is required). We may contact you via email, phone or other communication channel to respond to suggestions you may send to us (for example about our website, products and services) and to assess and announce the results of surveys, competitions and other contests you may have participated in. For quality assurance and training reasons we may record our telephone calls with our customers. Some information including customer e-mails received by SpaDreaming.com may be used by us for testimonials though your personal information , such as e-mail address or contact details, will never be displayed publicly by us.
- For internal operations and analysis – We may also use your personal information for internal administration, analysis and quality assurance purposes, including fraud prevention. We use your personal information to help us guard against fraud.
4. WHO DO WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION WITH AND WHY?
- Business restructuring – Like any other organisation, from time to time SpaDreaming.com may restructure its business operations by selling one or more of its businesses (or part of a business) to a buyer either within or outside the SpaDreaming group. In such transactions, your personal information could be transferred as part of the relevant sale.
- Compliance with laws and regulations – We may disclose your personal information to third parties, such as official bodies and our professional advisers, as far as we believe it is necessary (i) to comply with relevant laws, orders or regulations; (ii) to enforce our customer terms and conditions of use or other contractual agreements; and (iii) to protect the property and other rights of SpaDreaming.com, its group companies, customers and others (for example, in any way relating to protection against fraudulent activities in respect of SpaDreaming.com).
- Credit reference agencies and payment processors – When you make a booking or purchase products or services offered on our website, we will automatically pass certain personal information which you provide to us (for example, your name, credit card, billing address details) to third party credit reference agencies, payment processors or other third parties for the specific purpose of verifying that information. If your personal information cannot be satisfactorily verified (for example, your stated billing address does not match your credit card details), we will contact you to notify you that your purchase request\ has not been confirmed and to request corrected details, if they can be provided, before we can process your order.
5. INTERNATIONAL TRANSFERS OF DATA
6. HOW DO WE KEEP YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION SECURE?
We use leading technological and security measures (electronic, physical and procedural) to ensure the safety and confidentiality of your personal information through collection, storage and disclosure. Such measures include maintaining a secure encryption based transmission system, intrusion detection and prevention software and virus protection software in respect of personal information. Other than as strictly required by our payment providers and by our credit card companies to process payments, SpaDreaming.com reveals only the last 5 digits of your stored credit card number to authorised personnel only.
7. HOW CAN YOU CONTROL YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
SpaDreaming.com understands that it is important that you have control over your personal information. You can view and change your account settings and information, at any time by accessing your account and updating the details. If you do not want to receive special offers and promotional communications from SpaDreaming.com you can set your preferences to opt out via our preference centre if it is available in your region or by using the unsubscribe link at the bottom of emails you receive from us.